2013-01-21

" A Silent Goodbye"




  Tonight I´ll be alone

  Alone without your body,

  Alone without your breath.

  Of what will I be fed?

  I feel the emptiness in my body that repeats the echo of loneliness.

  I close my eyes and I look for you in my memories, but I can´t find you anymore, because my being no longer recognizes your presence.

  The sound of your voice doesn´t entice me anymore

  The touch of your hands is no longer soft.

  Your lips I won´t kiss anymore. Your body I won´t touch anymore

  Who are you?

  Someone that I used to love so much, someone to whom I gave myself too much

  For what? 

  Now all that remains is to rase myself from this sadness and rebuild my life in another dream, accomplishing my new desires in other direction, because this one, I won´t follow anymore.

  Goodbye my unknown man, for today that is how  I see you.

  I never really knew you and now there will remain only a few memories. The dust of what the weeping couldn´t wash away.



No comments:

Post a Comment